Have you thought about all the inclusions you need for your shed purchase? The following list contains 11 questions you may want to ask when purchasing a Kit Shed…
- Has it been quoted in Zincalume or Colorbond?(Zincalume is cheaper than Colorbond? -See our ‘What’s the difference between Zincalume and Colorbond Article?’)
- Have they included doors in the quote?
- Are gutters or downpipes included?
- Does the shed come with insulation?
- Will the shed be well ventilated?
- Does the price include delivery?
- Is the concrete for the footings or floor included?
- Will the earth works for footings be done by the company?
- Will they look after council approvals?
- Will they cover the costs of a building license?
- Have you considered erection fees?
As the saying goes “Little details have special talents in creating problems!” It is common for customers around Western Australia to purchase kit sheds but, a little research goes a long way…
Wheatbelt Steel is one of the very few shed companies that can project manage your complete shed buying experience, and include all of the things you haven’t even thought of all in the same convenient one-stop-shop. No wonder Wheatbelt Steel has become the Number 1 choice in Sheds!